Last updated: February 10,2019
What kind of information we collect from you?
- We collect any information that you enter through our Services or give us in any way, such as when you create an account, place an order, sign up to receive our newsletters or interact with us through our customer service channels. For example, you may provide us with your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number and payment information and other information you choose to provide.
- Information Provided When You Contact Us: A few customer experiences may implicate you calling us at 1(888)880-7071 or emailing at email@example.com. To handle your requirements and deliver high-level of customer service we might need to collect some personal information such as your name and last name, phone number, and transaction details in order to identified you.
How do we use contact information?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- E-mail address: To help you create, manage, and maintain an account on our services, to send you information about products and newsletters. We also use your e-mail address to send you shipping notifications and provide customer support;
- Billing and shipping address: To process and deliver purchases and returns;
- Phone number: To provide customer support;
With whom we share the information we collected:
We sometimes have to share information with our Service Providers. We hire other companies to perform certain business-related tasks, such as maintaining databases, and hosting services. When we hire a Service Provider to execute a function of this nature, we provide it with the material that it needs to perform its specific job, which may include Personal Information and other information that you provide to us via our Site. These companies are endorsed to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We try to provide a safe and secure experience for our clients. For this reason, we have applied security measures to protect the information collected from you. All information you provide to us is stored on our protected servers. Payment transactions may be undertaken by third party service providers and will be encrypted using industry standard SSL technology. While we make every effort to shield the personal information which you provide to us, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored and utilized for business purposes can be promised to be completely secure. No security measures are impeccable or impenetrable. Khush cannot guarantee that information you share on our web site will not become openly available. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Site and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
Notice of changes: