Last updated: July 6 ,2020
What kind of information we collect from you?
- We collect any information that you enter through our Services, our website hosted by Shopify https://www.shopkhushclothing.com, or give us in any way, such as when you create an account, place an order, sign up to receive our newsletters or interact with us through our customer service channels, Facebook and Instagram. For example, you may provide us with your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number and payment information (including credit card numbers or PayPal account information) and other information you choose to provide.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Information Provided When You Contact Us: A few customer experiences may implicate you calling us at 1(888)880-7071 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. To handle your requirements and deliver high-level of customer service we might need to collect some personal information such as your name and last name, phone number, and transaction details in order to identified you.
How do we use contact information?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- E-mail address: To help you create, manage, and maintain an account on our services, to send you information about products and newsletters. We also use your e-mail address to send you shipping notifications and provide customer support;
- Billing and shipping address: To process and deliver purchases and returns;
- Phone number: To provide customer support;
- We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Website. For example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
With whom we share the information we collected:
We sometimes have to share information with our Service Providers. We hire other companies to perform certain business-related tasks, such as maintaining databases, and hosting services. When we hire a Service Provider to execute a function of this nature, we provide it with the material that it needs to perform its specific job, which may include Personal Information and other information that you provide to us via our website. These companies are endorsed to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
For example, we use Shopify to host our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition we use IP anonymization in Google Analytics.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here:
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We try to provide a safe and secure experience for our clients. For this reason, we have applied security measures to protect the information collected from you. All information you provide to us is stored on our protected servers. Payment transactions may be undertaken by third party service providers and will be encrypted using industry standard SSL technology. While we make every effort to shield the personal information which you provide to us, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored and utilized for business purposes can be promised to be completely secure. No security measures are impeccable or impenetrable. Khush cannot guarantee that information you share on our web site will not become openly available. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Site and that any such transmission is at your own risk.
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CCPA Opt Out Page
Please visit the following page to opt out.
Notice of changes: